Junior Golf Camp
The Links at Brigantine Beach
Junior Golf Program 2005
The First Tee of Greater Atlantic City Affiliate Partners
Ten Week Program Includes:
- Eight weeks of Professional clinic instruction
- Two tournament weeks
- Certificates of Achievement, Prizes, and Trophies
- Golf Shirt, Hat, & Life Skills Training Materials
- Life Skills Instructor
- The First Tee Greater Atlantic City Membership, including ID card
- USGA Handicap with Brigantine as your Home Course
- 10% discount on Pro-Shop Merchandise
- Parent/Junior Tournament on Thursday, August 18, 2005 / (3-5pm Tee Times)
- Junior Championships on Thursday, August 25, 2005
- Awards Banquet on Thursday, August 25, 2005 following Championship
- Optional Junior Golf Limited Membership
|Full Junior Membership||Clinic Only|
AGE REQUIREMENTS and CLINIC DAYS:
- This program is designed for children between the ages of 6-17.
- (Must turn 6 years old by May 31, 2005)
- Junior Clinics of all level groups will be held on either Mondays or
See below for level divisions and lesson times.
|Beginners||4:15 – 5:30 PM Mondays|
|Intermediate||4:00 – 5:15 PM Thursdays|
|Advanced||6:00 – 8:00 PM- Thursdays|
Beginners – this level will cover basic fundamentals that include putting, chipping, pitching and golf swing. Also includes basic rules and etiquette for juniors that want to learn to play golf.
Intermediate – for juniors that currently play golf but want to improve their skills to possibly become a competitor in junior events or golf team participation.
Advanced – tailored to the high school, college, or tournament player looking to take their game to the next level. Program concentrates on real life playing situations on the course including, but not limited to, course management and mental toughness. A practice program will also be structured for each individual player.